One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Mon 8 Jul 2019 - 12:21
Latest topics
» eyes eyes no mi
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby inspecor Fri 27 Dec 2013 - 17:05

» Φλεγὀμενος δράκος
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby LarsAlexanderson Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 3:40

» aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 23:09

» pakiskisgfsdfgsdfgdf
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 0:10

» aagsdf gsdfgsdfgs g
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 0:08

» John de Devil
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 21:29

» Vice Admiral Smoker
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 21:29

» Fenik Fenik no mi
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Vice Admiral Smoker Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 8:49

» steleas tox 4
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby steleas Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 18:02

» One Piece RPG Scanlation Group
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby skatopsuxos Thu 29 Dec 2011 - 20:01

» Captain Luffy forum owner here!
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Scyther Sun 3 Jul 2011 - 14:50

» Anime: Μια νέα αρχή!
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby Monkey D. Dragon Sun 19 Jun 2011 - 4:19

» Son.D.Goku
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby giannisbeast Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 22:58

» Cloud-cloud no mi
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby StrangMan Wed 9 Feb 2011 - 3:46

» Δυνατότερος Shichibukai
Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeby ximen Sun 2 Jan 2011 - 23:03

Σύνδεσμοι
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Naoki Urasawa Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
avaton
Supernova
Supernova
avaton

Naoki Urasawa Interview Empty
PostSubject: Naoki Urasawa Interview   Naoki Urasawa Interview Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010 - 22:30

Naoki Urasawa Interview Post-2860-1154168415
O Naoki Urasawa είναι επίσημα ο αγαπημένος μου mangaka μαζί με τον Kentaro Miura και την Kaori Yuki(που δεν είναι του παρόντος :p).Είναι ίσως ο διασημότερος mangaka της εποχής μας.Έχει βραβευτεί με πολλά βραβεία για τις σειρές του.Οι δημοφιλέστερες σειρές του είναι: 20th Century Boys,Monster,Pluto κλπ.Δεν θα πλατυάσω άλλο,έφτιαξα αυτό το topic,για μια συνέντευξη του.Ελπίζω όσοι δεν είστε οπαδοί του να αλλάξατε γνώμη σύντομα γιατί δεν ξέρετε ΤΙ χάνετε!

Quote :
Naoki Urasawa Talks about Manga and Professionalism
Naoki Urasawa Interview Nhkurasawatop
NHK's latest "Professional: Styles of Work" series featured Naoki Urasawa, mangaka of Monster and 20th Century Boys. In the article, Urasawa talks about what professionalism means to him: "Professional is...the fact that there is a deadline, and the people who do their best until that deadline."
Humans are Complicated
Naoki Urasawa is one of today's "superstar mangaka," his works have sold over a 100 million copies. One of the reason Urasawa's manga attracts so many fans is due to his manga character's expressions. Urasawa could express deep emotions with a simple touch of his pen:
"I feel that I have done well when I draw my character's face like he is feeling the pain, or he is feeling sad, or he is worrying...the character can have all kinds of emotions."
Occasionally Urasawa even places his character in front of a mirror to inspect his own artworks.
Naoki Urasawa Interview Nhkurasawa1Naoki Urasawa Interview Nhkurasawa2
My Own Mind is My Enemy
Urasawa has a tough schedule. He is creating two titles at the same time (20th Century Boys and Pluto), and deadlines come five times a month. When creating manga, Urasawa begins his routine with a discussion with Shoji Nagasaki, a manga editor and Urasawa's partner during his debut. Urasawa's unique stories come from his meetings with Nagasaki, during which they both come up with and discuss new ideas.
After the storyline has been decided, Urasawa would create the storyboard. Urasawa first places the frames on a paper, then he would draw the rough outlines and insert the texts. Making storyboards tests the ability of a manga creator, and Urasawa is usually exhausted after doing so. According to Urasawa, good work exhausts people. Urasawa's harshest reader is himself. By criticizing himself, he struggles to create the best work.
All is for Manga Creation
When the storyboard is completed, Urasawa sends it to Nagasaki and they have one final discussion. Afterwards Urasawa works to finish the script with his assistants. There won't be much time left, but Urasawa cares more about the details of his characters. Moreover, Urasawa would even rewrite the scripts if necessary.
One time, despite the deadline being within 30 hours, Nagasaki called Urasawa and suggested to him to redraw a page. Urasawa listened to Nagasaki's suggestion and redrew the finished page.
Despite his position as the one of the best manga creators, Urasawa respects the advice from others:
"I'm not satisfied with my own "best," I want to create manga that could blow me away. I need the power of others too."

Naoki Urasawa Interview Nhkurasawa3Naoki Urasawa Interview Nhkurasawa4
Doing as I Want
Urasawa has two heroes in his life. One is Osamu Tezuka, the other is Bob Dylan. When Urasawa was a middle school student, he read Tezuka's Hinotori (Phoenix), and was impressed by the infinite possibilities of manga. For Urasawa, Tezuka is the highest peak that he is climbing toward.
Urasawa was also a "rock kid" and adored Bob Dylan's way of life. Bob did not stop singing even when fans criticized his songs.
Now, Urasawa is facing the challenge of creating the final chapter of his hit title 20th Century Boys. Urasawa is considering how to meet the expectations from the readers and stay true to the arts that he himself wants to see completed. Urasawa is creating manga under the demands of his readers and himself.

Αυτό είναι το Part 1/5.Tα υπόλυπα θα τα βρείτε στη λίστα δεξιά του youtube.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-onepiece.rpg-board.net/

Naoki Urasawa Interview
Page 1 of 1